The Gold Medal Gala is Oklahoma’s premier gala celebrating people with intellectual disabilities and the Special Olympics movement in Oklahoma. Guests enjoy exciting live and silent auctions, plated dinner and dessert, cocktails, and a short program featuring the Barry Switzer Award of Excellence award winner along with Special Olympics athlete and their parent.
The event offers businesses and individuals an opportunity for networking with notable members of the business community; entertaining employees, client guests, and friends; and demonstrating a commitment to people with intellectual disabilities and the Special Olympics movement.
- Welcomed on red carpet by Special Olympics athletes
- Cocktail hour
- Silent auction
- Plated dinner and dessert
- Live music during meal
- Program featuring presentation of the Barry Switzer Award of Excellence
- Special presentation by a Special Olympics athlete and parent
- Exciting live auction
- Experience the great Oklahoma City Golf & Country Club
- Make a difference in the lives of individuals with intellectual disabilities while having a great time
For more information on sponsoring a table or reserving tickets email Derek Cain at Derek@sook.org