If you have submitted a volunteer application without a protective behaviors, background check, and/or COVID release, please do so before January 1, 2023. If not, the volunteer application will be void and you’ll have to complete a new application.
Class A Volunteer List
(This list will be updated monthly. Please check this list before submitting new forms!)
As a Class A Volunteer, there are 4 steps REQUIRED before you are able to volunteer with Special Olympics!
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETE EACH STEP IN THE FOLLOWING ORDER:
Step 1: Fill Out An Application
- Upon completion, you will receive a confirmation email prompting you to follow a link to complete step 2.
Step 2: Complete Protective Behaviors Course
- You will receive an email with the link to take this course after your volunteer application is submitted. Once this is completed, you may now move on to step 3.
Step 3: Complete Background Check
- Follow the link below to to the Verified Volunteers website and follow the steps prompted. You will need to create a username and password. In the case that Verified Volunteers asks for a “Good Deed Code,” the code is: d77zqwc
- DO NOT complete the background check if you are under the age of 16.
Step 4: Complete COVID-19 Release Waiver
- Follow the link below to fill out our COVID-19 Release Waiver.